• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Lets Remember Them All - Memorials Only Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lovely herbie. The five wonderful years I had with you went by too fast. You were my best friend, my surrogate son and my little world. Never forget how you turned your human dad into a guinea pig lover and how you used to have your little conversations together. And who could forget dancing together while your hutch was cleaned out to death cab for cutie. Love you lad.

2007-May 2012

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 4
In memory of Star - September 2009 to May 2015

We got Star along with her sisters Moon and Flower Junior in early September to replace our first lost piggy Flower. She was always the bottom of the pecking order but proved she had a bolshy streak when Sunshine recovered from an Op and Star looked after her. She had a number of health scares including heatstroke one summer, two bouts of complete paralysis and finally arthritis. But when we eventually lost her sisters and Sunshine she quickly became a Diva before the newcomers. She introduced us to the joys of Guinea Pig Song, the clanking of water bottles and piggy nails on laminate. She was forever making forays into the kitchen during floor time looking for veggies and often raided shopping bags if left unattended.

She was well traveled on our caravan journeys starting out with a weekend in Clent but progressing to 5 annual visits to Weymouth, 2 to the Isle of Wight, Newquay on the welsh coast, Norfolk, Weston under lizard, 2 visits to Bridport, Frome near Longleat, and many others finally spending her last holiday at Easter at Cheddar. Over 200 nights caravanning and possibly 10,000 miles of travel, not forgetting her stay with Debbie at TEAS and her stays at VI Piggies with Tracy.

We are so going to miss you Star and you taught us so much about piggy personality and care.

STAR ON HER LAST HOLIDAY AT CHEDDAR

STAR ENJOYING THE RAIN DROPS ON THE CARAVAN WINDOW ON THE ISLE OF WIGHT 2014

STAR

STAR AND HER SISTERS MOON AND FLOWER JUNIOR TOGETHER OVER THE BRIDGE
What a beautiful tribute to Star and her wonderful sisters and friends. What a joy to be able to take them all caravanning with you! I so wanted to take mine when we had our van. But my husband wouldn't let us. Hope you're all popcorning together in fields of gold, Star and companions. You certainly seem to have had a wonderful earth life here with your piggy slaves.
My lovely herbie. The five wonderful years I had with you went by too fast. You were my best friend, my surrogate son and my little world. Never forget how you turned your human dad into a guinea pig lover and how you used to have your little conversations together. And who could forget dancing together while your hutch was cleaned out to death cab for cutie. Love you lad.

2007-May 2012

2007-May 2012
So sorry to hear of your loss. RIP little Herbie. Popcorn forever in fields of gold.xx

My amazing little squeaker Cookie.
You never did stop fighting until the very end, until I had to make that decision for you. You always seemed so happy to see me, and you loved your grass, cucumber and lettuce! Always asking for more food and was a very good girl at giving you your medicine. Hope you've already reunited with your sister Cream, put all your weight back on and are busy running around eating all the grass in sight! I love you, will miss you forever. The house is very different without you squeaking away!

April 2012 - 14th May, 2015.
unnamed (2).jpgunnamed (1).jpg

Onyx Sullina 12/3/2009 - 22/5/14

Baby girl one year has passed........ I'm sorry I couldn't do enough for you. Making that decision was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I promised myself I'd never do it, but I couldn't let you go on like you were. You couldn't eat anymore and the only fluids you were getting were what I syringed into you. When I phoned the vets and spoke to Aunty Traci (head nurse) she was gutted to as you were one of hers, her girl Lady was your mummy. Brendan let me be with you, I know you knew I was there.......and then you were gone. I carried you on my lap driving home and then sat and sobbed and sobbed. Then quietly I lay you with your 'Onyx' blanket in a little cardboard box and waited for Allan (grandpa) to get home and help me bury you. You lay beside your sister Velvet and also beside Duke and Sully. So now I have 4 beautiful babies all together at the Rainbow Bridge.
Our special times during the night at 1.30am when I'd get up to feed you CC, which you loved and managed to get all over that cute little chin of yours. I have many special pigtures of you with a CC mouth! It took me months to sleep thru the night. Last night I awoke and looked at the time, it was 1.35am I remembered our last night together how I chatted to you that you'd be seeing Velvet again and that I was going to miss you with all my heart. You listened to me and just snuggled into me. You trusted me implicity and your love was unconditional.
I miss you so much, when I get home now it's so quiet in the workshop aka your bedroom. I looked forward to coming thru the door and hearing WHEEEEEEEEEK mummy is home! I miss you standing up on your hind legs when I'd say UP UP and you'd reach up and nibble my fingers. You loved to nuzzle into me and often would chew on my clothes, I still have a few tops that have little holes in them, but to me they're "love holes".
I bought a black onyx bracelet not long ago, it's so pretty, I bought it with the voucher that you gave me for Mother's Day 2014. I knew I had to find something that was just right........it took me nearly a whole year to find just the purrfect reminder of you.
I hope you're being nice to Velvet remember she doesn't like you humping her! I'm sure you now can see again - no more cataracts. Bet you loved munching on those first carrots and fruits that you'd not been allowed to have for so long! Your little heart will be beating properly again and you'll be popcorning again and being your cheeky self.
Thank you for letting me be your mummy. Love you Onyx you'll always be part of me.

In memory of our special little best friend Flash who yesterday complete his trip over the Rainbow Bridge. Flash had to be put to sleep from the advice of the Veterinary Surgeon due to a number medical issues and being in a lot of pain. Tried every thing possible but had to make one of the most difficult decisions our family has ever made. May he popcorn with his fellow Guineas. Miss you Flash. x

150128-IMAG0721.jpg

Bernard 5/11/14. You lived to tidy up the toys and annoy your brother. Custard guarded you as you went x

Custard 6/1/15. The bravest boy, survived a bladder stone op & home in time for tea. All you wanted was to sit on knees and be fussed. I still struggle to get my head round making the decision as you weren't ready in yourself. I couldn't bear to watch you go downhill knowing you were already in pain. I hope Nern isn't driving you too mad at the bridge x

Bernard 5/11/14. You lived to tidy up the toys and annoy your brother. Custard guarded you as you went x

Custard 6/1/15. The bravest boy, survived a bladder stone op & home in time for tea. All you wanted was to sit on knees and be fussed. I still struggle to get my head round making the decision as you weren't ready in yourself. I couldn't bear to watch you go downhill knowing you were already in pain. I hope Nern isn't driving you too mad at the bridge x
So sorry to hear of your loss of your two best friends. It is never easy to say goodbye. But they knew how wonderful they were to you and how loved. Popcorn forever in fields of gold, Bernard and Custard. Happy together again in your forever sleep.

In memory of Fudge, Martha and Bubbles. Although bubbles was not round long I will always remember her sweet personality. Fudge you were quite a character, I miss you squeaks every day. Martha rest in peace I miss your beautiful fur and cute teddy bear face. Miss you all. Love you always, RIP x
:luv::inn:

pigglesworth.jpg

I recently lost my sweet baby Aero, better known as Pigglesworth....she was such a character, she was a lovely and affectionate pig and gave little licks all the time, she was so beautiful and sweet and myself, my family and friends all loved her, it destroyed me to lose her but I hope she's in a better place now.
I love you Pigglesworth, I hope you're eating all the hay and veggies you can find up there <3

View attachment 32467

I recently lost my sweet baby Aero, better known as Pigglesworth....she was such a character, she was a lovely and affectionate pig and gave little licks all the time, she was so beautiful and sweet and myself, my family and friends all loved her, it destroyed me to lose her but I hope she's in a better place now.
I love you Pigglesworth, I hope you're eating all the hay and veggies you can find up there <3[/QUOTEA
View attachment 32467

I love you Pigglesworth, I hope you're eating all the hay and veggies you can find up there <3
Aww. Poor Pigglesworth. She looks absolutely beautiful. She will be popcorning in fields of gold and lovingly looking down watching you. RIP Aero

In memory of our beloved Eugene, who left us for Rainbow Bridge at 21.24 on 22.8.2015.
Eugene passed away age 5 and a half, after suffering a short illness, peacefully and in my arms.
I can't believe my little man has gone, you brought so much happiness and cheekiness to our lives and we will miss that cheeky little face every day you're not here. It feels so quiet and empty coming home and not seeing you jump up to greet us. I'm just thankful that you are no longer in pain and can go on to Rainbow Bridge and meet your brother, Patrick.
Love and miss you forever my little man. Sleep tight Eugene. You were a very special man.
Love always, Mummy and Daddy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In memory of our beloved Eugene, who left us for Rainbow Bridge at 21.24 on 22.8.2015.
Eugene passed away age 5 and a half, after suffering a short illness, peacefully and in my arms.
I can't believe my little man has gone, you brought so much happiness and cheekiness to our lives and we will miss that cheeky little face every day you're not here. It feels so quiet and empty coming home and not seeing you jump up to greet us. I'm just thankful that you are no longer in pain and can go on to Rainbow Bridge and meet your brother, Patrick.
Love and miss you forever my little man. Sleep tight Eugene. You were a very special man.
Sorry to hear of your loss. It's a very moving time when they pass away I your arms, so much more intimate than a trip to the vet. Hope little Eugene is popcorning away with his brother in fields of gold and both remembering what a lovely caring family they had with you. They leave rather a hole in the heart, perhaps soon you will be able to feel you can fill it a bit with some rescues.

So sorry for the loss of your little boy. He was obviously so loved and cherished.

Sleep well little one

RIP Eugene
x x

I lost my little Turbo sometime yesterday. Went in for her nightly feeding and found she had passed. She was done the night before and was squeaking right along with me while I tried getting my son up for school yesterday morning. Whatever took her I only pray it was very fast and she went very peacefully. I hate thinking if I wouldn't have g one to work she could still be here and all the what if scenarios you run through your head. I hope you're finding peace and Miss Piggy was ther 93rd to greet you at the hay field with the biggest carrot for you 2 to share. Though I didn't get as long with you as Miss Piggy I still loved you so much and the time we had and talks we shared. Go run through the fields of never ending clover and find a log for sleeping to claim your own! Love you and Miss you SO MUCH already! I'll see you again one day and I'll scratch behind your ears while you munch on a carrot again. Love you! Xoxoxoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back