• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Lewis has gone to the rainbow bridge,my very special boy.

eileen

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Lewis had been unwell for a week,he had surgery for a urinary stone,i force fed critical care for a week,but to no avail he had bloat on and off,unfortunatley he did not pull through on the last bout.he was a very relaxed,and handsome piggie.he had a head tilt,he was nearly 3years old.he was very happy with his wife Daisy,I'm sad that he has passed,but now out of pain.Sweet Dreams Lewis.xx

Last edited:
Aw, so sorry for your loss Eileen 😥 Rest in peace Lewis, popcorn and run and munch to your heart's content over rainbow bridge 🌈❤️

Sad news indeed Eileen. He was loved and I'm sure he knew it. I lost Maisie yesterday too, so understand how you're feeling. Sending hugs to you and your piggies.

I’ve just seen this. So sorry for your loss Eileen,
Sleep tight little Lewis,
Huge hugs x

Oh mate, I am so very sorry to read this. I know Lewis had the MOST fantastic life possible with you and was so very cherished and loved. Massive hugs to you at this sad time

Sleep well little one

RIP Lewis
x x

oh no, we have had so many wonderful piggies crossing Rainbow bridge lately, so sorry to hear of your loss.
Lewis was only 3yrs but i don't think you could have crammed any more love, care & affection into his life, his quirky little head tilt must have made him that little bit more special :wub:

Popcorn pain free over Rainbow bridge little man, eat green spaghetti to your hearts content.

thinking of you at this difficult time. :hug:
love the girls & I. xx

Back