• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Licking Piggie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty Daisy, what an adorable girl

So cute! I always get nervous when mine press their mouths really close. They get so excited that I'm scared the licking will become rough nibbling. :P

So cute! I always get nervous when mine press their mouths really close. They get so excited that I'm scared the licking will become rough nibbling. :P
Haha Daisy has never nibbled me so I just let her go for it. One of my girls who passed away last year preferred a little lick, then a little nibble so don't know if I'd let her that close haha

Haha Daisy has never nibbled me so I just let her go for it. One of my girls who passed away last year preferred a little lick, then a little nibble so don't know if I'd let her that close haha

Awww haha. Both my girls are still really young. So once they lick they're sort of like 'oh wow this is different' and follow it by some nibbles. Although that might change once they get more used to me. Daisy sounds like a such a cutie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back