Little Friends 2 Story Corner Cage Vrs R5a Guinea Pig Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maisy and Poppy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi, when we move into our new house in the end of spring we can keep my piggies inside! Hooray! I was just wondering if anyone had bought the little friends 2 story cage or the R5A guinea pig cage and what are thier views on the cage? Also if anyone has bought a similar cage max size 120 cm length X 60 cm width! Thanks a lot!

I thought you said they will be in a 2x4 with a loft. Sorry, I'm confused?
Sorry, I am v confusing! I just don't know what would be best. My parents say only 120cm long or outdoors and are keen on less space as possible but I want a massive c and c and happy popcorning piggys!:(:(:(

Sorry, I am v confusing! I just don't know what would be best. My parents say only 120cm long or outdoors and are keen on less space as possible but I want a massive c and c and happy popcorning piggys!:(:(:(
2x4 is sufficient, no less than that though. Either way, you will need a 2x4 c and c, or a cage equivalent to 2x4.
I would go for the 2x4, they are much more customisable. ;-)

I'm sorry your parents will not let you have the c and c you want. It is difficult for you. When I first had guinea pigs I had a ferplast 140 and that was fine as I gave three or four floor time a day.

I'm sorry your parents will not let you have the c and c you want. It is difficult for you. When I first had guinea pigs I had a ferplast 140 and that was fine as I gave three or four floor time a day.
Maybe they might be convinced to 140 ferplast with 3 pets@home runs attached and joined to the cage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back