• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Little Titch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless you, I'm so sorry to hear about Titch, she looks so beautiful and sounded like an Incredible cheeky and completely adorable little Piggie. You were so fortunate to be in oneanothers life and spend the time you had together. I can tell you really enriched oneanothers life with happiness, comfort and laughter. I would imagine every time you heard Titch squeak, saw her sleep, watched her play or even just thought of her, you would smile from cheek to cheek. Titch is playing with all her friends now over the Rainbow Bridge and like you will never forget her, she will never forget you, Bless you Titch.

Bless you, I'm so sorry to hear about Titch, she looks so beautiful and sounded like an Incredible cheeky and completely adorable little Piggie. You were so fortunate to be in oneanothers life and spend the time you had together. I can tell you really enriched oneanothers life with happiness, comfort and laughter. I would imagine every time you heard Titch squeak, saw her sleep, watched her play or even just thought of her, you would smile from cheek to cheek. Titch is playing with all her friends now over the Rainbow Bridge and like you will never forget her, she will never forget you, Bless you Titch.

today one of my guinea pigs Winston had an operation because he had a lump on his neck and the operation went fine they got rid of the lump and at the last minute he died and they tried to resuscitate him but the didn't make it sadly but his dearest friend Nelson will miss him loads and he will never be forgotten RIP Winston you will never be forgotten love you loads xxxxx

Safe journey to the Bridge little Titch and hugs for your mummy.

Oh what a beauty she is - a lovely shiny black piggie just like my Sambuca (RIP).
I hope they have already met at The Bridge and are nomming the grass together.
x

Thank you so much Moo, I do keep thinking of her cheekiness, the shed is not the same at the moment, very quiet. xx

Safe journey to the Bridge little Titch and hugs for your mummy.

Oh what a beauty she is - a lovely shiny black piggie just like my Sambuca (RIP).
I hope they have already met at The Bridge and are nomming the grass together.
x

Oh I do hope they are together. Thank you Pebble xx

today one of my guinea pigs Winston had an operation because he had a lump on his neck and the operation went fine they got rid of the lump and at the last minute he died and they tried to resuscitate him but the didn't make it sadly but his dearest friend Nelson will miss him loads and he will never be forgotten RIP Winston you will never be forgotten love you loads xxxxx

So sorry to hear about Winston. Poor, poor bit. I hope Nelson and you are managing ok xx

i think he might be but I have 2 boars that are 3 months old and Nelson has been getting on with them fine and now they have just started fighting I am not sure weather to reintroduce them back the see what happens any suggestions ?

Umm, best to tag @Wiebke boars can be very tricky and even with my girls, if there is any disruption for a few days then it may not work. I hope it does work out. Hugs to both you and Nelson.... Lovely names by the way! X

i think he might be but I have 2 boars that are 3 months old and Nelson has been getting on with them fine and now they have just started fighting I am not sure weather to reintroduce them back the see what happens any suggestions ?

I am very sorry for your loss, @brianna. It would be good if you please started your own thread in the behaviour section.

Your boys have hit the teenage hormones now. You can try to introduce him to them and see how it goes, but please be aware that the really tricky time is still ahead and that there is a risk that you can end up with three single boars that won't get on with any of the others.
https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/threads/introducing-and-re-introducing-guinea-pigs.38562/
https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/threads/dominance-behaviours-in-guinea-pigs.28949/

thank you all I will try and re introduce them slowly and carefully

today I tried to reintroduce them again and Nelson who is nearly 4 and the two 3 month olds Brody and Jojo, Nelson and Brody get on well but Jojo and Nelson just fight and we have to split them up but my local vet said to get Brody and Jojo neutered but I am not sure what to do - any suggestions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back