• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Lodger pigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aalur

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have lodgers!

I am looking after my friends sisters pigs while they are on holiday for 2 wheeks.
They are 3 gorgeous chunky boys, they are used to living in a hutch outdoors so are very shy and not used to house noises!

I was most surprised to find the 3 of them living happily together, all my attempted trio's have never worked :))

Here they are, all squished in together in the igloo.

15102010473.jpg

and in all the rush to collect them, i forgot to ask what their names are mallethead ") so they are known as new pigs

AWWW - what a lovely lot!

Trios can work when their characters completement each other. Reading what has happened to forum members, you can bond a single laid back adult boar to an other adult couple - that kind of trio will be much more stable than three youngsters.

i only have 1 laid back boar, and he's paired with big bad freddie, the others are all definite leaders, hence the many times pairings have failed.
I just hope my lot don't talk to these 3 about dominance in the next 2 weeks! mallethead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back