• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

London Meet Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, have written everyone's names down and I think we have the following

Me plus 1
Piggyfan and Matthew
SueG
GuineaGrandma and Chloe
Dearbarbie (possibly plus 1?)
Louise C

Are you all still ok to come? and would anyone else like to join us. 1pm at the William Morris in Hammsersmith on Sunday 31 August.

Don't forget to take hoomantures, not the same as pigtures is it :)

Right, have written everyone's names down and I think we have the following

Me plus 1
Piggyfan and Matthew
SueG
GuineaGrandma and Chloe
Dearbarbie (possibly plus 1?)
Louise C

Are you all still ok to come? and would anyone else like to join us. 1pm at the William Morris in Hammsersmith on Sunday 31 August.
Yep we will be there!

Yep, I'll be there - just hope the Underground doesn't play a typical trick of "weekend engineering works."

Great.

Yep I am hoping that too. My train from Letchworth seems ok at the moment but not sure about the underground.

I'm not sure, as I'm 15 you are all older then little me if your talking about going to a pub?... Feels small ;)

Sorry, I didn't realise your age, and yes it is a pub. I'm very ancient and will be older than everyone else there :).

We have booked an area in the pub too. The OH says under 16s can go in pubs but it would depend if your parents would be happy for you to come to London and meet a load of strangers in a pub.

We have booked an area in the pub too. The OH says under 16s can go in pubs but it would depend if your parents would be happy for you to come to London and meet a load of strangers in a pub.
Do you know if the table booked is on the ground floor or upstairs? I bet I will not be able to find you. Lol.

You can always ring me. Not sure as we have been given a private area. Look for the weirdo in shorts and I'll be sat next to him :) I think I put the booking reference earlier in thread but let me know if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back