• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

lone piggy debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking foward to this update! Well done, he's landed on all 4 paws finding such a fantastic home with you... x

I'm so glad you're going to get him! :) I love pink eyed piggies, but I am biased due to owning a gorgeous pale cream and gold peruvian who possesses the most beautiful ruby eyes! :D

Regarding the single piggy issue, one of my 5 boars is a single but is still the most hyper, popcorning little chap; he adores human company but has an intense hatred for other pigs. He also has a huge cage to himself and will sit for cuddles whilst I'm tapping away on the computer. I know yours is going to be much happier getting fussed over by you than spending his days being poked and prodded by the public in a pet store :)

So excited for you, What a lucky boy to have found someone like you ! Can't wait to see the special boy:(|)

Aww I'm glad to hear you've decided to give him a home where he'll be cared for properly :).
I saw the pigture on your 'New' thread, and He is a very handsome and gorgeous piggie! x) drool x)

Well we have a new development of sorts. Part of m.e is happy,part sad. Seems handsome boy may have picked himself a friend. When we went to fetch him, he had a small very timid boar in with him. Apparently somewhere in the last three days a new piggy came in,and they tried him.he seemed very ok with him so they left him. No fighting thus far. We simply cannot afford two more and as much as I dearly want him...if he has the prospect of a normal life I'm not going to take it from him. a sign was on there...I'm trying a new friend...if we decide to be roomies..we must go together..check back in a week . Was pleased to see a move in the positive direction...although admittedly a tiny bit sad for myself. .i will be xhecking in tooo se how it goes. Ill keep everyone posted

Oh, I dont know what to say, great for him as he might have a new forever friend but.........

Sorry that was very negative, its great that he may have found a new buddy to live with. This is what we want for all our piggies, I hope everything goes well with him over the next few days. (Is there definately no room in your heart for his friend too?)

Room in my hwart..very much...room in the pocketbook however..not so much. But after typing all that out I.called to check on things and even after spending a night together handsome apparently ha d a change of heart and bit his new cage mate n drew blood.. .so looks as if we will be fetching him come saturday. I'm sad he changed his mind about a friend....but I guess deep down I'm thrilled beecause I can go get him. :)

Whoopee!

Oops thats bad, naughty me but you get to go and get your handsome boy.

Now we gotta figure his name. We thought )with him being big and reddish hair..hamish (after the big burly red haired guy on braveheart movie). But Ilso like otis,moses,rebel,red,and wallace. .hubs like josie (after outlaw josie whales...and doc (doc holiday)

Forrest is beautiful. :)

Maybe you could try boar dating with him at a rescue to get him a friend?

If your looking for a scottish name, Dan is Gaelic for destiny, fate or luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back