• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Long story, please read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hairdi

I raise funds for my friends rabbit rescue ( www.rabbitresidence.org.uk ) owned and run by Caroline Collings.She has about 80 rabbits at the moment some on www.rabbitrehome.org.uk. I try and buy handmade goods to sell and have been trying to get some things made with our name on which is how I found Jeanette. She has just started doing pyrography ( wood burning ) and has made a few things for me which you will see on her website.( www.dandilion-doodles.piczo.com ) This is what you girls( and boys, if we have any ?) might be interested in. She does alot of guinea pig stuff and other animals and will try and help you with anything you have in mind at affordable prices, well worth a look. If you get in touch with her, please say you are from the guines pig forum and she`ll know it was through me. Jeanette`s art work is lovely and she is doing more items for me at the moment.

Let me know what you think about both sites ! :o

Hairdi

Website works for me...

Billies Mum, she sells stuff like this:

i15053922_22459_7.jpg

Isnt it BEAUTIFUL, I wish I could do stuff like this... I get the feeling youll get lots of customers, hairdi! Good for the rabbits :)

There are some beautiful things on there!

Wish my actually piggies didn't cost so much so I had more to spend on things like that!

That is GORGEOUS

I'm going to get some bits for SURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back