Look At How Cute Tuulikki Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinka

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My sweet Tuulikki doing what she does best- eating. I can't snack on anything in my room without her demanding I give it to her. Ahhh I love her so much. Can't wait to get another sow to keep her and myself company.

Also her name, Tuulikki, is a Finnish name meaning "little wind." It's also the name of a Finnish forest goddess, and the life partner of one of my favorite comic artists- Tove Jansson. The new sow, when she arrives, will be named Tove.

But for now loooook! Look at how cute lil Tuulikki is!

GuineaPigFan15

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww! So adorable! I like the last picture, it looks like there is a little grooming action going on!

gingy pig

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ahh she's such a pretty girl. I love the last picture, looks like she getting ready to dive into the veg!

Leeni

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Tuulikki is tooooo cute :wub:!
she's a cutie... :love:

A Finnish name @Leeni
Lovely to come accross other piggies with Finnish names :)! You could nick name her Tuuti, (Tooti in English?) @Tinka . Hope to see Tove soon, too :)!
Tooti and Tove were a great couple, they made lovely moomin sculptures together. I especially love the big moomin house that took them years to make.

Wigwig

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
She is beautiful and what lovely names!

Tinka

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Tuulikki is tooooo cute :wub:!

Lovely to come accross other piggies with Finnish names :)! You could nick name her Tuuti, (Tooti in English?) @Tinka . Hope to see Tove soon, too :)!
Tooti and Tove were a great couple, they made lovely moomin sculptures together. I especially love the big moomin house that took them years to make.
Awww! I love Tuuti! Thanks for the nickname! :luv:
And yeah! I thought of the names because when I adopted her, there was a white boar also at the shelter and I thought "he looks just like Moomintroll"

Status
Not open for further replies.