• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Look at these fab outdoor hutches 4 rabbits and Guinea pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

I was looking at a new hutch 4 my 3 rabbits when i saw these they are just FAB and I'm sure guineas would love them too little expensive though but a gr8 ideaand there colourful !
http://www.omlet.co.uk/products_ser...iew=Rabbits&about=the eglu&rolling_image_id=1
wizard_rabbit_no_run_pink.gif

natasha_sarah_orange.gif

pink_door_large.gif

pink_eggport_large.gif

WHO ELSE LOVES THESE HUTCHS?

I think they look really good, but I wouldn't pay the price that they ask for them :-\

there really nice, just shame about the price as mentioned... there is a really big gap in the market for some form of guinea/rabbit housing that is fun imaginative and not too expensive... I mean look at all the amazing rotastak stuff hamsters get

How much? I nearly fell off my chair. They look good! but not £350 good ;D One thing that would worry me is the plastic part in the summer would be very hot inside unless their is air conditioning in there. Actually there probably is for that price. I'm sure it isnt Fox proof either. I have known foxes to get into a steef roof that was nailed down on more then one occasion. Apart form my moaning about it. It does look good. SPACE AGE

They are great runs - Bobtails has one of them. They have about 30 normal runs and 1 of those. ;D

ouch! They look really cool, but not that big! But the cost! :o

Kelly and piggies xx

i no i dnt think there worth wat they are chargin id pay £50 tops! but they r really groovy x

I'm not sure on them to be honest; wouldn't it be hot inside the plastic part in the summer?

These look brilliant, but in bad weather wouldn't you have to keep them locked inside? Guineas wouldn't be able to see out then. :D

I saw these at the start of the summer. There is NO ventilation unless the front is open (would be dreadful in the summer and the animals would literally bake in them) and they are ridiculously overpriced. Wouldn't touch them with a bargepole!

I think they look the part but I think that they are soooo not worth the money. They are not that big in relation to the price. I mean for £350 you could have a huge shed which would give them so much more room!

I have to admit, I do not believe they are big enough for rabbits.

I think there horrible,the living quaters are tiny :o
I wouldnt waste my money on it

I home checked one of these and no way would I let animals be rehomed to live with just that for housing. The bedding area is far too small for living space so in the winter they would need to be exposed to the cold to have enough room. It makes a nice summer run, but no good at all for winter except on slabs for the day time for rabbits. Ridiculous price too. You could build a wonderful multilevel palace for that money.

I have pet chickens and would not keep them in there ! Terrible space and smallish run. My girls have a 12ft by 15ftwalk in run and a huge hen house :)

Not a good buy. Differently not suitable for any small animal.

I think these have been mentioned here before. I think that they look really funky and would make a fab run with shelter-but the pigs would need a living area. There is quite a slope getting in to the Eglu & my OAP's wouldn't be able to get in as it is too slippery.
I wouldn't refuse one if I was given one (pink/purple or green please!) but I could only use it as a garden run with my more agile pigs.

They were talking about these on the radio today, its a concept for "city people" to keep hens in a small garden to produce eggs :o looks like the manufactures have thought lets market them for all small animals and see if people buy them, couldnt belive the cost £395 and they give you 2 chickens !

Eeew, chickens are too high maintenance for me. I love some of the rare breeds but would need a yard for them to run free in, not keep them in one of those...

They look good but are not at all practical. In summer too warm, winter freezing cold. I would'nt fancy trying to clean it out either. Looks like it has to be dismantled to clean it. Imaging if it was too wet to have the run open. It is far too small for any small animal, in my opinion. And the price! Buy a shed instead and think of all that room. Our shed cost £199 from b&q and the 2 rabbits have been running round in it all afternoon, then they go into their 2 tier 4 ft shed to sleep, with the heater on. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back