• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Look... I think I'm losing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I thought I saw Milo and Bette Sharing!

Bette: Mummy the things I do for you.

019-9.jpg

Bette: How long is it till I can eat him?

017-13.jpg

Ok.. I guess we can share!

022-4.jpg

Milo: Mummy, Can this Bette stay please?

023-9.jpg

Loving his little feet and huge hair! Does this mean a reconcilliation is on the horizon?

I think she has heard about your plans for a new lady! Ain't no sow gettin her man!

OMG now what you expect us to do with her?? HUH? fancy not putting warning signs up tsk tsk tsk rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP .........................brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP......................oh dear mummy you going to be ok?

PUMP PUMP PUMP..----------------------------

ONYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX quick she's collapsed and i can't revive her again! Oh heck Velvey no worries.......oh it's bad isn't it mmmmmm me thinks whee'll need help........
TOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Onyx dear when oh when are you going to learn not to yell in my ears?
Oh Velvey i'm so sorry xoxoxoxo

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET yup here to help you Onyx :)
Now can you both help me by just holding onto that lever there Bella and Tommy can you fly up and check the oil levels please .....

TO BE CONTINUED.................................

flap flap flap..................OK Onyx levels are good -c
woooooooooooooof this lever is hard to move, hey Tommy come and help me eh...........tweeeeeeet okkies Bella..........
oooooooooooooof there whee are all done!
Thanks guys!

OK Velvey all ok you can do your counting........

on the count of THREE
ONE TWO THREEEEEEEEEEEE

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP.........................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP...................o..........................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ................oh my......................GULP.................so cute......................lovely.................sweeeeeeeeeeeeet...............kissable one......................adorable.....................pinkalicious...........
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS AND TONGUE ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

OH MYYYYYYY they're sharing how sweeeeeeeeeeeeet x)x) (well at least you know who is allowing to happen :(|) )

Bette must have heard about your plans... rolleyes

Milo, of course, is as cute as ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back