• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Look what I found in Primark...

Status
Not open for further replies.

torieraa

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They were only £1.30 for a pack of 10 and I am going to put pictures of my piggies in them...he he :(|):(|)

dscn1026z.jpg

By torieraa at 2010-10-11

How awesome! You'll have to get a pic of them in Santa hats :)) What a brilliant idea ;)

I bought some like that last year from Wilkinson's and bought the pigs a santa hat each and took their photos and put them in them. They looked fab and i gave them to family members.

Dont forget to post you pics when you take them.

:))

Yes I'm thinking of doing some pictures with some of the Christmas decorations when I get them down. I cant wait!

aww what a lovely idea,i want to do this now,i hope they sell them in primark in ireland,I'm going shopping 2moro so I'm going to search for them,so cute,my dad would absolutely love if i gave him one with Harlows picture and my boyfriend and I also have 4 ferrets,2 6 month olds and 2 tiny 8 week olds,il defo try and sneak a nice picture of them and make him a card also,he'd love that surprise.infact id rather that to a present any day =) thank you for sharing your find with us and giving us that brilliant idea =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back