• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Look what I made this week end - GP's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hils78

Was stuck in the caravan whilst OH was scaffolding with my dad & my daughter & I were getting bored - so we decided to make a GP (Tee Pee!). It is made out of willow so not harmful to pigs.  Also doubles as a good hat!
geepee007.jpg

Also some toys which are probably more rabbit orientated.
geepee011.jpg

I would love to make more of them but posting would be a problem....

You could try making them into like flat pack furniture and send instructions with them or something?

Now I'm Going to have to start thinking about this - flat pack without the screws!

Thanks for all the lovely comments. Rather than selling them next time I'm at my caravan Ill do a step by step photo record of how they're made. i bet everyone can get hold of willow.
The TeePee has worked out really well because if you stuff the pointy end with hay it acts as a hay rack too. That wans't planned!
I took the toys to my friends house for her rabbit who ignored them. So we put them in with her piggy boar & he was throwing the ball around & dragging the stick bundle having a great time - wish I'd tried it with mine now! The toys take 2 mins to make (if you don't need it symmetrical!).

The ball is like ones that they were selling at P@H but it was something like £5 for 2..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back