Looking after friends guineas...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doghouse135

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
............and they've started fighting :)>>>

They're both boars over a year old and they've started to scrap - she'll never forgive me if she comes back from holiday and I've had to seperate them.

These are the first guineas she's ever owned and the whole family were so worried about leaving them and now I've got this problem.

Loads of rumblestrutting, squeaking and humping. They have been fine for the last 4 days ..............arghhhhhhhhh

eva

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
if it was me and my piggies i would be more upset if they where hurt cos you had not done what you felt was right cos you where worried about what i would think if you put them apart you must do what you think is right.

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ah, that's not good. It's probably just the change of territory that has set them off. I would leave them to sort themselves out unless blood is drawn then they will need to be separated I'm afraid :(. Hopefully it won't come to this and they will sort out there dominance issues. Good luck with them.

Doghouse135

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks peeps. They have stopped for the minute but are at opposite ends of the cage. They were laying down about 3 inches from each other about half an hour ago though.

So just when I think they're settling back down they start all over again mallethead

It doesn't help that I'm sitting here watching them like a hawk - p'raps I should find something else to do :))

Status
Not open for further replies.