• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Looking what happens when you run out of Parsley!

Bill & Ted

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Only kidding!
Poor Mr Bill and Ted had a minor op this morning to remove small legion on his face but look at all those stitches:yikes::yikes:AEEE690B-DF1B-49CF-947F-8A4DE1A48EC6.jpeg

Poor Mr Bill and Ted, I hope he's ok!
My daughter had a suspicious mole removed from her hand last year and ended up with a similar surgery wound, they took off a 2cm circle of skin and she had 9 stitches... then the consultant decided the mole was completely harmless and could have been left alone. Better safe than sorry though!

Oh no, didn't think it'd be that big when you said about it, poor Mr Bill and Ted! :( Looks very ouch!

Faces seem to heal pretty quickly thank god, my scars are barely noticeable and my mum's cancerous thingy's all healed now from when she had her last op (a month ago) I told you about.
Hopefully his will heal quickly too!
Get well soon Mr Bill and Ted :)

Poor Mr Bill and Ted, I hope he's ok!
My daughter had a suspicious mole removed from her hand last year and ended up with a similar surgery wound, they took off a 2cm circle of skin and she had 9 stitches... then the consultant decided the mole was completely harmless and could have been left alone. Better safe than sorry though!
Yes my mum had one on her stomach that had grown over a few years, turned out to be cancerous. She's now had 3more ops to remove other 'bits and bobs', all on her face. Definitely best to get them checked!

I didn’t expect there to be so many stitches. I’ve had a couple of skin cancers removed from my face, the one on my cheek had the same amount of stitches but has now faded quite well.

He says “you should see the state of the other bloke!” Haha

Wow, I hope Mr Bill & Ted is being very brave, that looks like it’s quite an awkward place that he will keep moving....

get well soon Mr Bill & Ted :nod: maybe when he's had the stitches out & its healing/sealed up, try a bit of scar massage, use a bit of moisturiser on the scar site & gently rub it in tiny circles using light pressure with his fingertip, if he can do it gently one end to the other 4 or 5 times a day it stops the skin attaching to the flesh underneath, thats what makes it feel tight & often causes pain to scars. it will also make the redness disappear quicker so reducing the appearance of the scar too :)
i had to do it after an op & had stitches in my hand, you can hardly see the scar now unless you know its there. x
speedy recovery xx

Last edited:
Hope Mr Bill & Ted can get the stitches out sooner rather than later, and that it all heals quickly!

I forgot about that, quick someone tell Ped so he doesn't bite me again in a min when I do his flush!

Go all the independent ladies! (Beyoncé dancing may be in order :) )

get well soon Mr Bill & Ted :nod: maybe when he's had the stitches out & its healing/sealed up, try a bit of scar massage, use a bit of moisturiser on the scar site & gently rub it in tiny circles using light pressure with his fingertip, if he can do it gently one end to the other 4 or 5 times a day it stops the skin attaching to the flesh underneath, thats what makes it feel tight & often causes pain to scars. it will also make the redness disappear quicker so reducing the appearance of the scar too :)
i had to do it after an op & had stitches in my hand, you can hardly see the scar now unless you know its there. x
speedy recovery xx
mr Bill and Ted has been massaging like you said today, just around the cut, the doctor who did it also told him to start today so you have given great advice there, cheers x

Back