Lorry Crash In Glasgow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie M

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
My thoughts are with all the people affected by the lorry crash in Glasgow. So so sad.

Just heard it on the radio don't know much details though. It is so tragic.

I hate accidents like that. My thoughts are with the families whose relatives died or where injured.

What was the Cluatha incident?

A helicopter crashed into the Cluatha bar last year killing several people...

Our thoughts go out to the people of Glasgow & the families of all involved in this Accident today ... XX

Just got home from work to hear this, so sad at what is meant to be a happy family time of the year thoses poor families and those injured. RIP to the 6 who were killed.I heard something about a baby in a buggy was hit on sky news I hope they were wrong about that :(

Oh I think I heard about that a while back. Yes, Our thoughts go out to the people involved and their families.

Early reports are the driver had suffered a heart attack and was spotted slumped over the wheel just prior to the crash :(

It's been a devastating day for Glasgow. The acident happened at probably the busiest spot in Glasgow, especially at this time of year. Somewhere that for a lot of us we pass by on a daily basis.

I'm absolutely heartbroken that my beautiful city is facing yet another christmas tragedy for a 2nd year in a row. I can, however, take pride in the way we come together at these times and show the true spirit of who we are. People really do make Glasgow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back