So yesterday I took my girls to the vet for an UTI check. They have UTIs and the vet gave me the antibiotics and cranberry juice for them. When I got home I gave them their meds and later that night I noticed they wernt eating that much. They would take nibbles out of their food but that was about it usually they can down their bowl in an hour. I called the vet and they said that the antibiotics can cause low appetite and if they dont get better in a couple of days to bring them back in. I'm just wondering if there is anything I can do for them right now? They'll drink from their water bottle and take little nibbles of hay but thats it. I'm just a little worried about them. I tried giving them a grape each because they love grapes but they wont touch it this mourning. I was also just thinking of maybe holding off on their meds until at night after they eat and see if that helps any?