• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

lost 2 piggies in 2 weeks very sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi i am having a very sad time at the moment i lost pinky my almost 7yr old piggy on the 26th of dec and this afternoon my piggy sophie beautifull girl also passed over to rainbow bridge she was at the vets yesterday because she was poorly and he said she had a uti and he gave her a painkiller injection,anti inflamitary and 2 suringes of fluid really thought she was picking up last night i was suringe feeding her and she was enjoying it i have no idea how old she was as i took her in due to a child not wanting her anymore as she wasent a hammster we had 3yrs together and she was 1 of my favourites i gave her her lunch via syringe and she managed half a slice of cucumber i really dident expect to lose her goodbye beautifull girls

I'm so sorry of your loss, goodnight Pinky and Sophie x

I'm so sorry for your double loss.
RIP precious Pinky and Sophie. Run free x

I am so sorry that you lost two of your babies in such quick succession. It is so hard to take in! You have done all you could, but you cannot keep piggies whose time has come.

RIP Pinky and Sophie - popcorn together!

I'm so sorry, we lost our two piggies together in a flood on 26th December too, it's so sad, thinking of you xx

thank you everyone for your kind words i knew you would understand non piggy people dont understand they just say well you have still got 9 more they dont understand that each 1 has there own personality and is special in there own way

I am so sorry for your losses. Of course every piggy is unique, and even though you have more piggies, you miss this individual one (s) which has passed.

RIP little piggies.

Such sad news. Popcorn free together at rainbow bridge little ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back