Lots of new Piggies at Walsall RSPCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-vic-x

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We have had lots of piggies in over the last few weeks, and we have many more on the waiting list to come in.

I will give each of these a new thread in the rehoming section when they are ready to go but for now I thought you would like to see them. They can be reserved but you would obviously have to wait for them.

Casper (available from 03/03/11)

Casper is 4 months old, he came in with his mom and siblings, he is a lovely piggy and desperate for company. He will be neutered before rehoming.

Rory and Ralph (available from 03/02/11)

Rory and Ralph are 16 week old neutered males, they are brothers and will be rehomed together. They are both aby x's and Rory is the more confident of the 2 whereas Ralph is a little more reserved. They are both friendly and easy to handle.

Amelia

Amelia arrived a few weeks ago, we were told she was 10 weeks however we suspect she was younger. She is semi long haired. She does have a slight head tilt which becomes more evident if she is stressed. At this stage we do not know if her head tilt is going to be permanent, but if it is it doesn't affect her in any way.

Gloria and Merci

Gloria and Merci are a pair of stunning girls, which arrived at the end of last week.

Wexford

Wexford is the first unwanted Christmas present we have taken in, he is approximately 10 weeks old and will be neutered before rehoming. When Wexford arrived his pervious owners picked him up using the fur on his back, needless to say Wexford was screaming in pain. He is a very nervous pig that hasn't yet realised that not all humans are nasty. he is going to need a very patient person to take him on and help him learn to trust again.

Jerry Maguire

I'm sure you have all read his story so here are a few photos of him, he will be available for rehoming once he is neutered.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
They are all stunning! Poor gorgeous Wexford and Jerry Maguire!

I hope that the boys will come through their op well and find a loving new home and girl!

zombieprincess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
All such gorgoues Piggies, Wexford is just to die for and i feel so sorry for him being used as a gift. I really hope he gets the home he desrves, theres just somthing about that boy that tugs on my heart strings.

Sodapops

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi x-vic-x

Did you get my PM i sent yesterday evening? I haven't heard anything from you so just wanted to check that Wexford is still available to be reserved?

Can someone get back to me?

Thanks

Countrylass

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Autumn says Rory or maybe Ralph could be her twin! She likes all the boys but she said Fudge wouldn't be happy sharing her

Sodapops

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Wiebke said:
It can take a day or two for the RSPCA people to come back to you; they are often very busy. But they WILL come back to you.

Here is their website: http://www.rspca-walsall.org.uk/
Thanks for that Wiebke - however i've not contacted Walsall RSPCA direct as i didn't know i had to. After seeing the thread i pm'ed x-vic-x directly and asked if they would re-home him with two girls - or whether a 2 girl 1 boy combination was bad (i.e one would get left out) - but failed to hear anything back.

I didn't contact Walsall RSPCA as i didn't think they'd know what i was talking about since he's not ready for re-homing - plus it doesn't say to contract the rescue directly - i naturally assumed contacting x-vic-x would be sufficient enough for me to learn more about Wexford rolleyes mallethead

I'll contact the rescue direct tomorrow morning :))

Status
Not open for further replies.