• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Love is... (join in!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is... cleaning out part of a hutch wearing high heels and your best skirt - and making yourself late for work - because it got soaked in the rain last night!

Love is... cleaning out part of a hutch wearing high heels and your best skirt - and making yourself late for work - because it got soaked in the rain last night!

:)) When mine were outside, I used to routinely have to do this, but luckily in my profession, you aren't doing your job if you aren't covered in bits of animal deposits and such!

Love is... waiting patiently while your best friend ignores you and investigates the camera.

DSCF1305.jpg

I was 6 years old - my piggy was called Harvey even though a girl. Oooohhh I LOVED that pig xoxo

Awww, what lovely memories...thanks to Harvey the piggy you are now dedicated to saving many more xx>>>

Love is falling asleep together on the sofa. . . .

spikeandtweety.jpg

This thread is wonderful and touches my heart and makes me laugh. The pic of the big pig sitting on the little one is superb!

I'm LOVING this thread it's amazing i've been catching up with all the 'love is'

Love is.....accepting each others differences, and sharing your life with one another.....
loveis.jpg

ohhmymummy.jpg

Ahhhh.jpg

Love is....helping clean up your own mess.
Helpingtoclean.jpg

:))

Love is....Sharing that bowl of tasty nuggets
Eatingfood.jpg

Love is....finally being apart of a forever family. (Harvey and Artie greeting Wazzle the Dog and Percy-Roo
atheteam.jpg

Love is...
sharing your lunch with your lady friend (especially when you know she wont eat much)
DSCN1099-1.jpg

Love is...
letting big brother investigate first incase its something scary
DSCN1461.jpg

Love is...
relaxing on mummy's lap
DSCN1053.jpg

Love is...
rescuing big brother from another of mummy's crazy photo shoot ideas
DSCN1468.jpg

Love is...
hiding together
DSCN1467.jpg

Love is

Staying close to your new friend..

007.jpg

Letting your poorly friend have the comfy bed.

007-1.jpg

Cuddling..

011-6.jpg

Sharing your bed

008.jpg

Stealing your hay...

058.jpg

And Finally Love is eating your friend!

004-16-1.jpg

Love is...

Looking after poorly baby piggies even though they get in your way!

222250_10150590342355366_644760365_18638392_4762604_n.jpg

Snuggling with your best friend

270476_10150700069205366_644760365_19599467_963883_n.jpg

Cuddling Mummy

40123_10150289910905366_644760365_15389988_2618616_n.jpg

Spending time with your ladies even though you can't quite reach them! (RIP my darling Spud boy xx)

36348_10150209694780366_644760365_13294818_4597852_n.jpg

Love is wondering where on earth TWINS came from, but deciding to keep them anyway

daddy_family_yahoo.jpg

(my poor daddy. . . he had just started his new job on the police force, and he had to go out and get a part-time job at a department store AND a weekend job. I wish they made 'them like that nowadays, I'd get me one; that IS true love.)

Love is wondering where on earth TWINS came from, but deciding to keep them anyway

daddy_family_yahoo.jpg

(my poor daddy. . . he had just started his new job on the police force, and he had to go out and get a part-time job at a department store AND a weekend job. I wish they made 'them like that nowadays, I'd get me one; that IS true love.)

the look on your dad's face is just what every parent feels like bringing home a new baby (or two)... OMG what do I do with it?

daddy_family_yahoo.jpg

:)) I lol'd!

that last one made me chuckle, my Fuzzy did this but with bread lol! mallethead

Love is.......All shapes and sizes
CCDEC62E-orig.jpg

Love is.......Cuddles in daddys shirt pocket
171B152C-orig.jpg

Love is.......Playing follow the leader
A33C45E1-orig.jpg

Love is......popcorning :)
B33AC559-orig.jpg

x

Status