• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Love Love Love My New Tea Towel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ace! I eyed one up last year. I think I'll need to get one this year!

I have one, too it's the one sold for NEGPR. I can't bring myself to use it, either. I also can't bring myself to pin it to the wall or door as my Mum suggests, so it's still in its plastic. Shame not to use it or to display it. Help :lol!:

It's on Etsy (or was). Search for guinea pig tea towel by Sophia Fox. I'll see if I can find a link.

It's on Etsy (or was). Search for guinea pig tea towel by Sophia Fox. I'll see if I can find a link.

I'm rubbish at IT. If you follow NEGPR on FB they tell you when it's in stock and post link to Etsy. Sell out fast regularly.

I've had a quick look but can only find the greetings card with this print :(

I've had a quick look but can only find the greetings card with this print :(

They do sell out fast. Keep watching. It's really beautiful, but I honestly don't know what to do with mine. I've thought about using it to make a front for a cushion so it can be seen but not ruined, but the husband hates cushions so mine is still in the wrapper!

Reactions: Tim
Would it be an idea to put a link on this thread when more are in stock? I'll watch this thread so I'll have more chance! :)
Early bird catches the worm and all that! :D

Would it be an idea to put a link on this thread when more are in stock? I'll watch this thread so I'll have more chance! :)
Early bird catches the worm and all that! :D
Great idea Tim. If I see NEGPR posting that more are in stock I'll let you know.

Reactions: Tim
Great idea Tim. If I see NEGPR posting that more are in stock I'll let you know.
That would be brill, thankyou sooo much Vicki! Mwah! :D xx

If you stitch a little hem along the top, then slide a thin garden stick through the hem, tie a piece of ribbon to each end of the stick and then it's perfect to hang on the wall.

If you stitch a little hem along the top, then slide a thin garden stick through the hem, tie a piece of ribbon to each end of the stick and then it's perfect to hang on the wall.
I could do that to go on the wall in the piggies' room. @Sue G you are a genius :clap:

Brilliant idea, been trying to think what to do with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back