• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Love that face

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200611-211613.png
    Screenshot_20200611-211613.png
    397.2 KB · Views: 2
I love it when they sleep like that! Here's a video of Elvis with his little eyes closed. He just flopped down right in front of me not caring I was right there watching him it was a special moment :luv: :luv: :luv:

What an adorable, sleepy piglet! 💕
Vani sleeps with her eyes closed...when my other two are up partying all night (:bronco:)...she is fast asleep. And when Vani falls asleep, there is no chance of waking her. She sleeps super deeply and even makes noises and kicks her feet while dreaming! :wub:

DC4FB476-05A4-49EA-BF22-89D6BCA8AF5A.jpeg4586C418-64B1-430F-8909-46D43D5ACAF3.jpegWe added two new girls to the family. Lursa and B’Etor. They are both still young but growing quickly, we introduced them to our older girls Cinnamon and Kahless and it looks like a happy herd. Kahless wasn’t very happy for the first day after the bonding and chased them around to prove she’s the boss, but Cinnamon stepped in and reminded her she isn’t the boss. Now everyone is getting along.(

Back