• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Lovely lady pigs in Surrey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I'm near but can't take girls and what lovely girls they are!

I'm in Surrey, but can't see the link - whereabouts in Surrey are they? My partner may obtain grey hair if I take on more gp's tho.....

S'ok its me! Not very well travelled! Just about manage my way to work and back!

the little girls are adorable I would have them in a flash if i lived closer, fingers crossed for them, maybe they will end up with some one who cleans out their water bottles I have a thing against GREEN water bottles ugh bugs yuk,

I my hutches were that filthy I'd be too embarrased to take them to the local dump during daylight hours much less show them to the world on Ebay in all their unhygenic entirety >:( Too good to throw away he says? it beggars belief.

I'm with you on the bottles Michelle :o

I did think the cages looked a bit rotten but didint like to say as I keep all mine indoors, I'm glad others think the same! But the girls are gorgeous looking!

piglover said:
I did think the cages looked a bit rotten but didint like to say as I keep all mine indoors, I'm glad others think the same! But the girls are gorgeous looking!

They certainly are :) and deserve much better than that :-\

bev said:
piglover said:

They certainly are :) and deserve much better than that :-\

I agree & if my hutches looked like that i'd be having new ones built & that water bottle, i'm not gonna start - ugh! >:(
I hope they find a new home soon, looks like they need it!

The state of the hutches are just like the one I got Brandy in. The doors were stuck and the roof was letting water in and it was comming off. His water bottle was filthy aswell.

Those piggies are lovely tho :)

Those piggies are adorable. I wish I could have them. I agree about the hutches. I wouldn't keep anything in them let alone animals

the piggies r lovely , have them in a heartbeat if i didnt live so far away :-\ the hutches well wot can i say >:( the water bottles?? take a trip to youre nearest pound shop & buy a bottle of milton woman ! >:( >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back