• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Lovely surprise!

tabelmabel

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
After we sadly lost mike a couple of weeks ago, i got this through the post today. Lovely surprise. Have never had anything like this from a vet before. I also had an email from the vet that treated mike, offering his condolences

20201231_132833.jpg20201231_132808.jpg

They even picked out a card with a piggy on it!

So nice. I got one from the emergency clinic when they put my kitty Kittenz down they also gave me an impression of her pawprints. My personal vet sent me a very beautiful card with a long letter when we had to put horse, Askim down. She was out of town and felt bad. He was one of her favorites. . Its been almost 3 years and I still can't bring myself to read her letter.

Its lovely, such a pretty card illustration too.
My vets sent me a lovely card and some seeds too, I joined them a year ago and I’ve never had anything over the years from previous vets, its such a nice touch.

Thanks, everyone 🙂 It really did cheer me up, that card. I also received an email from the vet, offering his condolences which was much appreciated.

Mike was initially expected to pull through, but he deteriorated very fast and suddenly. It really feels as if the vet has reflected on things and given some thought to mike as an individual (not that any wrong treatment was given at all - but clearly the vet showed concern that mike had not pulled through and was sorry to hear he had passed)

The way they dealt with it all has been very well and sensitively handled and I'm so appreciative of their kind words.

Back