• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Lucinda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hope you don't mind me asking/finding out - am sure others may want to know too - but sometime ago you mentioned about special scrapbooks you had.

Are they something you created or are they bought ones? If so, where did you get them? (I'm a nosey cow)
I have loads of photos I have found of my lot, past and present and want somewhere to put them all.

Love and hugs to you and the boys

Kelly xx

Course I don't mind you asking! How exciting to have a post named after me!

I went to paperchase (do you have one?) and bought a lovely book. It was covered in black satin with red foil hearts sewn on it. It's not a special photo album or anything. The paper is handmade paper. I used it to stick the photos, vet receipts, cards etc in, and also to write any thoughts or stories about the guys.

I ended that one with photos of Dr's grave.

Now Rocket is here I am going to start a new one.

Oh right.. Paperchase, never heard of it! LOL

I've been looking for special scrapbooks or even just general nice scrapbooks, and I havent been able to find any!

I might just end up getting another photo album then - the ones where you just stick them in - then I can write little passages and stick then in too!

Thanx for the idea lovey

Hope you're ok

xx Kelly xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back