machuandpicchumummy
Junior Guinea Pig
Hi,
On Sunday night I noticed my 5 yo boar was hobbling and was keeping his foot elevated. I took him to the vets assuming a sprain on Monday but they said it was actually an infection from a small puncture wound and put him on antibiotics. His mobility is possibly a little better but not by much and this strange spot has appeared on his foot now.
He’s back in the vets tonight for a check up but wondering if anyone has seen anything like it before?
Thanks!
On Sunday night I noticed my 5 yo boar was hobbling and was keeping his foot elevated. I took him to the vets assuming a sprain on Monday but they said it was actually an infection from a small puncture wound and put him on antibiotics. His mobility is possibly a little better but not by much and this strange spot has appeared on his foot now.
He’s back in the vets tonight for a check up but wondering if anyone has seen anything like it before?
Thanks!