• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

M uncle has died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't really know what to say. I don't deal with death well, I mean obviously it's not something anyone really, gets used to but.... in my head, it's people leaving. Because of my adoption, It's my biggest fear, being left...

BIG HUG

It's never easy when somebody leaves your life forever!

Thanks. They said it wasn't unexpected, well it was to the idiot who doesn't get told a thing :/ I feel so out of the loop :( xx

awww hon I'm so sorry, grief is a funny thing it hits us all so different. thinking of you xxxxxx x>>

*HUGS* I'm so so sorry, Lexy,thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs sweetie! xxxxxxx

I'm very sorry for your loss. Is there anyone in your family you can talk too about grieving, etc? I think it's important to let people know how you feel. You said you were the last to know, maybe they were trying to spare you some distress but if you feel you'd rather be more involved, you may want to let them know.

I'm sorry if this sounds patronising, it's not the intention...

Sorry to hear of your loss, I've been going through it myself recently but it does get a little easier as time moves on x
Hope you're ok xx

I'm very sorry for your loss. Is there anyone in your family you can talk too about grieving, etc? I think it's important to let people know how you feel. You said you were the last to know, maybe they were trying to spare you some distress but if you feel you'd rather be more involved, you may want to let them know.

I'm sorry if this sounds patronising, it's not the intention...

You're far too lovely a lady for me to ever think you were being patronising :)

They were, but it's also that he's not... techniqually my uncle. We weren't especially close, but in my family, 'children' don't go to funerals. I guess that's what my family still see me as even i'm married and have my own house.

Just spoken to my auntie, she said it's not a problem that I go, and she'll have a chat with my dad. I know why he didn't want me to go, he was trying to spare me the upsettness, but I really feel strongly on this point :) x

I know how you feel. My uncle died on valentines day or the day after. 8.... My cousin said that if you cry about their death, they will grieve. So sorry to hear your loss! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back