• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mabel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It is high time I introduced Mabel to you, the little sweetheart.. I am now glad I got her, and Milka isnt alone :'(

cathouse.jpg

thats her when we got her, 450g heavy and 8 weeks old. Tiny!

group.jpg

Together with Milka and Marvin.. to my surprise they both accepted her with open arms, and were the nicest "parents" you could imagine.. no nipping, no teeth chattering, nothing. They always looked like a little family, as Mabel has the exact two brown colours of Marvin, and a bit of white. Well, now daddy is gone, at least they have each other.

knutsch.jpg

Thats daddy giving his little girl a kiss :-*

roehre.jpg

Milka and Mabel cuddling in the drainpipe :)

unbekannt.jpg

That is one of the nicest thing about having a small "family" together, when we lose one, there isn't a guinea pig left alone.

Mabel is very pretty :)
Lovely pics of happy times.

Barbara

yes, you are right :)

I am actually wondering if Mabel might turn out to be longhaired... its just that she has wisps of long hair on the back and behind the ears, that just look out of place... now I dont know if thats just how her unusual hair style looks, or if I am going to have a hairy surprise in a couple a months time.. ;)
I know of a few people who got an allegedly shorthaired piggy, just to realise that the hair somehow didnt stop growing...!

I hope she stays shorthaired, though.. she might just have a wild hairdo thats not the same length.

She is really sweet :)

Ulrike she's beautiful & your pics are lovely they really do look like a proper family

:-* :-* for Milka & Mabel

mable is adorbale love the pipe piccy I've got amable and she looks quite similar to your one I know what you mean about long hair some of my pigs arrived ehre as babies with short hair only to grow long hair some/most of them at the back and they have a long flowing mane of hair over their butt that has to be trimmed , sweet none the less

I keep going back and having a look at the drainpipe pic.. soooo funny and sweet.Gorgeous piggy family :)

lizz79 said:
I keep going back and having a look at the drainpipe pic.. soooo funny and sweet.Gorgeous piggy family :)

yes it was hilarious :)

Its just a pity that its so blurry, but my boyfriend took this pic so there you go ::)

if you dont do everything yoursellf... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back