• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Maddy Has Being Naughty

Maddy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was in Pets At Home yesterday and I had lots of squealing and there were six baby guinea pigs know you can see where this is going one of them was a pink white no I like pink I Twite I've had one many years ago but they are quite rare so I thought I will call them up this morning to ask what sexy you are and I thought if the boys are girls and which ever way you look at it either fortunately or unfortunately we were girls so I went there today and talk stripey sexy and sunny now have two sisters ☺️
The pink eyed white it's an Abyssinian so her hair sticks out in random directions
The other one is a metal Lancs coated English crested beige and white
Still have to think of names for them both and get some pictures so you can all see them but wish me luck for intros but that will be a little while away because they have to go through the quarantine period first
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Awww another piggy!

Sorry I should correct that to "yaaay two more piggies". They sound beautiful Maddy!

☺️☺️☺️
The pink eyed white Abyssinian girl seems the more adventurous out of two even though her eyesight is poor
They've had some remain lettuce leaves but trying to feed them on the cleanlier was really difficult so I had to feed the others as well lol
And because the main heard was screaming for food they decided they were going to join in

So now you are up to 6 piggies - wow.

It is good you are quarantining them, but the other thing I would think about is having someone reliable check that they really are both girls.
I know the pet shop said they were, but as you have so many piggies it might be wise to get a second opinion, as one boy could do an awful lot of damage very, very quickly!

I thought quarantining them would be a good idea and in that time I can take him to the vet and get them properly so text before I introduced them to the rest of their herd

I've decided to call the Abyssinian whites one Bella and her sister Donna unless it turns out that they are Boris and Donald

Belladonna that's an interesting reference and a cool name split into 2.

Back