• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Maddy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH, I do not think she is still alive. I dont know if I believe the parents have killed her or someone has kidnapped her but its been a very long time.
How long is it now?

Emma x

I'm still following the case as closely as I ever was. I freaked a little when I saw the little Morrocan girl last week, on the grainy image she was a lot like Madeleine.

I don't know what to believe now, when the next batch of forensics come through perhaps we will know more, although the first batch were damning enought to accus the parents.

Louise
x

Minky said:
Sadly i dont think that she will ever be found but from what i have read the PJ have really handled this case very poorly, i suppose i dont want to belive that the parents did it but the accusations etc are doing nothing for the case.
If we try to see the case we can see that it is really difficult to investigate. PJ was called to a house were a girl disappeared and where lots of people had turned around everything.
The English dogs that can smell signs of a dead pearson only came 3 months ago. In Portugal we only have dogs to find alive people and that's what they used since the beginning.
And some evidences are still in the laboratory being analysed.
You can compare with the murder of a child in England. I read a few weeks ago that they have body but they already rested 6 people and freed them. Now imagine if they didn't have a dead body and didn't know for shore that he was dead...

GPQ said:
TBH, I do not think she is still alive. I dont know if I believe the parents have killed her or someone has kidnapped her but its been a very long time.
How long is it now?
Emma x

think its about 5 months to the day. :-\

Some investigators of a Portuguese university, analysed the public testimonials of Maddy's parents and friends and made a virtual view of the club and trajectory. It is impossible that anyone can kidnapped the little girl without anyone notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back