• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Maddy's Homemade Music.

That is amazing music Maddy!:tu:
It is so peaceful and calming, listening to it made me feel a whole lot less stressed after a very tough, tiring day.
I especially liked woodland glade.

Reactions: Tim
what amaizes me how flute like the Crystal one sounds like considdering its totally made out of glass...

THE SHINOBUE BAMBOO FLUTE CAME FROM JAPAN BY AIR AND THE DIZI CAME FROM HONG KONG>
THE AFRICAN BLACKWOOD ONE HAS A REALLY BEAUTIFUL SOUND :)
it has everything i would like in the sound of a wooden flute
i find all my different flutes make me feel different depending how their played...

As soon as I can get home today Maddy I will give it a listen for sure. Be nice to hear what you create

its irritating having music in your head 24 hours a day
it keeps me awake sometimes...
thank god for the i 'hones note taker...

Maddy, this is beautiful, I admire your passion! It's the kind of music to listen to at the end of a stressful day and de-stress to, it's lovely x

i have ordered an african black wood whistle in the key of c major
looking forward to creating stuff with that
because its being shipped from Irland i hope i will have it by the end of the week.
keep you posted...

I look forward to hearing what you create!:tu:

Wow Maddy, this is awesome My favourites are the
Irish enspired reel & the African Blackwood flute jigs
But it is all such beautiful music, you are so talented.

if you like the african blackwood flute jigs you may also like:
scottish jig set
nights of the round table
i wish i could turn it off sometimes my brain gets that flooded with musical stuff it can be hard living life especially when your your own sound enginere and producer because sometimes its hard to stop working on a track and sometimes stuff can be totally recked as a consiquence...

the reels are the most chalangeing things to play because there's not much time to breathe or if you breathe at slightly the wrong time then the entire tune goes out of sink then it has to be redone all over again
thats annoying when that happens...

i've been doing some more musical creating
one of my new tracks has my set of Tebbeton bells i got for my birthday and i had never used them in a track till today... they recorded really well but i had to touch them to stop the note so i could make them go ting again so the note wouldn't carry on to long
nightmare!

i wish i could turn the musical bit of my brain off sometimes as it drives me nuts...

i should have done some musical work today but haven't as i feel to frazled in the brain department
I have to stop beeting my brain up if i don't do it...

I've only just had chance to listen to your music Maddy. It's really good. Beautiful to listen too, very calming.

I never knew how different the various types of flutes sound!

I really liked the little piccolo song mixed in there. I bet that one must be really fun to play.

piccolo is very hard to play as it takes a lot of air to get any decent sound out of it
glad you like it though

i really enjoy working with the Crystal one even if i am scared of braking it
i've had it for 2 years and it doesn't even have a chip in it so why i am worrying about it i don't know if i have managed to look after it for this long...

my new whistle will be here on saturday
yaaaaay!its made out of the same wood as my Irish Keyless flute and Piccolo which is African blackwood
thats very expensive!

my c major african black wood whistle arrived yesterday and i'm so pleased with it which i'm surprised about as usually i find a flaw somewhere in an instrument
my ears are to blame for that...so there is new material on Soundcloud with it in it...

Back