Made a new cageliner for my sister-in-law

Status
Not open for further replies.

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They take a couple hours to make but are worth it i am making another one to day for her, might take step by step pics if anyone's interested in making them they are pretty easy just take a bit of time stopping it from bunching and they easy last a week without smells it costs £13 ish for topper (plus fleece and cotton costs) make 2 2x4 liners and some topper left over for some lap pads or hidey mats

This one is on the cage tray

2280CLAIRE

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
These look great! :o and I've just been looking at getting some fleece for my boys...I may just make some proper liners of my own with towels and the fleece I decide to get!

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I will be buying a mattress topper tomorrow:)) and making a matching set of the green spot one's for my cage as after making my sister in law's i wanted the same one i will make one tomorrow afternoon.

Teejay

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hiya, I've just made some cage pads/liners using Ikea single bed mattress toppers.....I can't remember exactly how much they were, but I vaguely remember them being only a couple of pounds each. They were dirt cheap anyway.

Fleeces are very cheap from Ikea as well......I bought two plain blue ones to cover the mattress pads for £1.65 each!

Tracey

Reaction score
i love my cage liners :d i have got the monkey one at the min my piggies love them too there brilliant and loraine * make them wonderfully big big thanks xxxxx

Reaction score
you should make these to sell I'm sure people like myself who cant sew would buy them :)

CPHill

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I thought that too! You'd have a fab business and I'd be your first customer lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.