• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Made Some Fleece Items And My New Piggies Love Them :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock_hen

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
  1. Hello, we finally got to cuddle with both our new nervous little girls after 10 days. I have spend the last couple of days making a fleece tunnel and a snuggle sack thingy. They spent all afternoon snoozing in the tunnel, then this evening we managed to pick them up and put them in the snuggle sack thing where they quite happily sat on my daughters lap chomping on kale and chatting to each other and they eventually snuggled together snd fell asleep :-) Violet the brown and white one is the more adventurous one but she hasnt liked being picked up and nips tp be put back down. Iris doesnt seem to mind being held so we thought we would try them together and Violet seemed much happier to be stroked and chatted to with her sister for company :-)

Attachments

Last edited:

rock_hen

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks everyone Goth Mummy, she is doing really well thanks for asking, the Ings hay seems to have made a big difference thank goodness :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.