• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Maggie & Bailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for name suggestions for my two new girls.
I've decided to call them Maggie & Bailey (Maggie being the black &I white one) :)

They've settled in really well and are ridiculous friendly which is so nice!
Tyrion is already acting like a proud father xD
He such a silly cat, he literally loves everything (and yes he has no tail)

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I'm sorry you lost Khal :(

It was awful!
He was completely fine one day & then gone the next.
It's so sad as I'd spent a year getting him to the stage he was at; when I rescued him he was pure evil! He would bite, scratch, kick, attack you, he hated being handled; literally hated it .. He hated everything.
But me being me I took him (thinking I was being an idiot at the time) but I believe everyone needs a second chance!
I spent almost every evening with him for a year getting him use to me & started off with just simple things like me stroking him and then build it up from their and it worked!
I got him friendly, he finally liked having cuddles, he no longer scratched or kicked out. Knowing he was more friendly I got Khaleesi as a friend for him & they bonded straight away & for the next few months he seemed like a very happy & healthy bunny.
There was no obviously signs or reasons for him to have died! It was gutting
I felt so sorry for him mainly because he'd come so far & it was almost for nothing.
But I guess at least he died happy!

image.jpg

It was awful!
He was completely fine one day & then gone the next.
It's so sad as I'd spent a year getting him to the stage he was at; when I rescued him he was pure evil! He would bite, scratch, kick, attack you, he hated being handled; literally hated it .. He hated everything.
But me being me I took him (thinking I was being an idiot at the time) but I believe everyone needs a second chance!
I spent almost every evening with him for a year getting him use to me & started off with just simple things like me stroking him and then build it up from their and it worked!
I got him friendly, he finally liked having cuddles, he no longer scratched or kicked out. Knowing he was more friendly I got Khaleesi as a friend for him & they bonded straight away & for the next few months he seemed like a very happy & healthy bunny.
There was no obviously signs or reasons for him to have died! It was gutting
I felt so sorry for him mainly because he'd come so far & it was almost for nothing.
But I guess at least he died happy!

View attachment 29429
Sounds like he had a very happy life with you! Don't feel it was for nothing - it's lovely that you spent so much time with him and taught him how to trust! Hugs for you x

Sorry you lost Khal :( Please feel free to leave a tribute in our rainbow Bridge section it is there for all our furry family.

Your Furries are all sooooooooo :drool::drool::drool: Please keep us supplied with lots of photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back