• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Maisie my darling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
you was born here dad was george and mum lily and you were a gorgeous mix of both very pretty and dainty, you was 3 in october and along with your sister mable and half sister weenie you were a happy little girl you lost your brother alf a few months ago so now i can picture you two meeting up and popcorning ,
you tried so hard to eat but it was'nt to be , God bless sweetie pie mummys going to miss you so much give my love to alf and the others , :'( :'( 0:) 0:) my little angel girl

Sorry to hear this Michelle, you must be heartbroken.
Sweet dreams little Maisie.

Barbara

Oh Michelle not again, you poor thing, you said awhile ago that they were all near that age :'(
So sorry that you've lost little Maisie :'(
Yes i also can picture her popcorning and having a wonderful time with all her friends
Sending you lots of cuddles to help you, take care :-* :-*

sorry to hear Maisie has joined the others at the rainbow bridge, run free little one x

I'm so sorry it's happened again.

Love and hugs to you, Michelle xx

Mick picked her up for me from the vet ,the bill was £98, £54 was for anesthetic, I'm more inclined to say no anesthetic becasue of the price to be honest rather then it can be done without, ridiculous all the meds and care she had were worth more then the anesthetic to me, she was buried next to patch thank goodness the rain stopped long enough for him to bury her, sweet dreams little angel 0:) 0:)

sleep tight little girl... say hello to all our other angels, and send a rainbow down from time to time for your mummy...

Rest in peace at the bridge little Maisie. You will be missed :'(

michellemuffin said:
Mick picked her up for me from the vet ,the bill was £98, £54 was for anesthetic, I'm more inclined to say no anesthetic becasue of the price to be honest rather then it can be done without, ridiculous all the meds and care she had were worth more then the anesthetic to me, she was buried next to patch thank goodness the rain stopped long enough for him to bury her, sweet dreams little angel 0:) 0:)

those prices are ridiculous especially the £54 >:(

anyway sleep well little one

Run free Maisie, popcorn at the bridge

Sorry for your loss Michelle :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back