• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

making my piggies beds

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

after losing bounty yesterday which i guess was due to the cold weather i am making fleece beds for my piggies today. i have loads of fleece jumpers what i dont wear so I'm going to cut them up and make them into beds for them to keep them warm in this very cold weather, i ave some plastic boxes which i can line with the fleece

are they outside or in a shed/garage? if they are put to your lcoal charity shop and by a sleeping bag and cover the htuch with it. fleece is great thats what i did for mine that are in the garage.

that's a good idea :). Hope you're ok.. Have you been ble to tell your son yet?

Love Kelly xx

Piggiewiggy said:
are they outside or in a shed/garage? if they are put to your lcoal charity shop and by a sleeping bag and cover the htuch with it. fleece is great thats what i did for mine that are in the garage.
they so live outside but they have a big bit of carpet over the hutch and also there is enclosed compartments where they can huddle up and keep warm that bit will have the fleece beds in it

kellyandpiggies said:
that's a good idea :). Hope you're ok.. Have you been ble to tell your son yet?

Love Kelly xx

i havnt told him yet he has gone to school now, will have to tell him tonight
went out there this morning to check on them and i told him to stay in the house. have to say when you look at the other 3 piggies they are alot bigger, fatter really lol than what bounty was, so thats a bit more warmth

thankyou

i really dont know how I'm going to make these beds, firstly i dont own a sewing kit and i dont have anything to stuff it with got some old sheets could use them.

also put loads of hay in in the bedroom compartment. even a vet bed.

kellyspiggies said:
thankyou

i really dont know how I'm going to make these beds, firstly i dont own a sewing kit and i dont have anything to stuff it with got some old sheets could use them.

idea? if you can get hold of some pva glue, then that holds material together, also wonder web (think thats what it's called) where you iron it on and it sticks?

thanks kelly, havnt got any though but they is happy, i just cut up a huge fleece jumper and cut the arms of and this moment they are in the arms of the jumper hiding lol on my sofa, if i had a camera i would take photos cause they like bundled in lmao they gonna be so warm

i just went to see them and wiggly, she made me laugh, she has sat at the end of the sleeve so all you can see is her nose and mouth looks like the sleeve is alive lmao so funny will have to put some stick on eye and get her to do it again, then i will take photos when i getmy camera back
she is so silly

are you making beds out of fleece? all i do is put them in in a ball shape, several and throw them in the bedroom bit. Mine seem to sort it out themselves. what about buying some cuddle cups. Just looked in my hutch and the piggies have put it on the cuddle cup on its side and sleep in it that way like a shelter. mine are funny. I usually find peieces of fleece downstair bit of their hutch. Its as if they have had an arguement and one has slept downstairs. LOL

lmao arguement "well I'm notwith you I'm sleeping on the floor tonight" lmao just imagine them having disagreements lol
i want to get some cuddle cups, thought i'd do the fleece till i get them

they havnt come out yet you look in all you can see is 6 eyes staring at you lol
there right squished in bums in faces lol

bless them

Hope everything goes ok tonight telling your son Kelly.

Are cuddle cups ok to leave in the piggies cages all the time?

Mine just have them at floor time but just wondering if it's ok

Love
Claire
x

I leave mine in their cages all the time Claire, well except when they are filthy

The other Kelly xx LOL

thanks claire, hopefully he will take it ok he will be home soon

they are all so hapy with the fleece bedding, they were all sitting under it when i sneaked a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back