• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Malcolm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
malcolm.jpg

this is Malcolm my rescue from pets at home! ;)

is that the one that is supposedly "not bondable" with other piggies, and therefor should be sold with a rabbit? (meh, P@H...)

is he getting on fine with your others? :)

He is inside on his own I have been concerned about either getting him a mate when he is castrated or trying him in with my other 2 boys, dont know what to do :-\

Do you think I ought to try him with Fred and George?

Ohhh I keep coming back to look at his pigture. After getting the chance to give him a cuddle today he is absolutly gorgeous and a real stunner. He is actually a silver agouti satin (my 2 favorite breeds all in 1 pig) which I had never seen before. Sally is lucky I didnt hide him in my pocket and take him home with me ;D

He is actually a silver agouti satin

I can't believe that! He looks like a choc fox(without eye rings) in this pic :o

Handsome lad though :)

sallym said:
He is inside on his own I have been concerned about either getting him a mate when he is castrated or trying him in with my other 2 boys, dont know what to do :-\

Why not try him and see what happens you could just let them play first with a big bowl of veg and just watch them and then just take it slowly you never know he could take to him and they to him

As the saying goes nothing ventured nothing gained !

If it down work then at least you will know

He is certainly a sweetie now who said they wanted him in her pocket can i 2nd that !

If your trying him with males dont worry about neutering him theres no need it wont alter his personality at all! hes so cute!

Hopefully Malcolm will be getting a baby boy from my local rescue very soon Cheryl at [Sgpr],he will be around 4 wheeks if it comes off!!
Will let u know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back