• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Marble is a chirper

Status
Not open for further replies.

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I heard it the other day but wasn't 100% sure who it was but the OH saw her doing it today. He got it on video too. Click on the pic. It's just random shots of our living room looking a tip but the sound is there.

Wow, she's quite the chirper :) I've heard my Josephine and Bellatrix chirp before, but only in the middle of the night, when my video camera was no where near me :))

I like to think it's a good thing but no-one knows.

Hairlesswillow I have heard it first thing in the morning but never in the middle of the day like this.

Oh blimey, they must have wondered where it was coming from. Honey did that the first time we heard it.

I have never ever heard any of my pigs past and present do that.

Now do i take this as a good thing or a bad thing?

Found this on the Lynx site -
http://www.guinealynx.info/behavior.html
I watched my piggies reaction when playing your little Marble chirping x) - zero :)) Not even the twitch of a whisker between the five of them zzz They've had a really hard morning though running around on the sofa and playing hide and seek with the cushions whilst their slave spent almost 3 hours deep cleaning their pens, fleece washing etc. rolleyes
Aww, Marble is lovely xoxo

Aww that's cute - wish I knew what Marble was saying though.

I too played it and watched my 2 piggies'reactions:

Patchy - nothing, not even a twitch of the nose! But then - he is a lazy sod!

Scruff - was very interested. Was looking around frantically for the source of the noise. Didn't make any reciprocal noise though....

Fletcher

aww so cute ! My piggie Fletch just perked up at the sound of that :)p
Me and my partner think fletcher chrips but they sound more like hiccups and he pushes his body forward is that a good or bad thing ?
Next time he does it i will try and film him he does it quite often

All 6 of mine carried on eating their hay, although they did freeze and widened their eyes when Ross called them his 'darlings' :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back