Marmite and her newv friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gracie01

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
After, Mandy Leaving for the bridge yesterday, Marmite seemed a little sad. Marmite was very vocal last night, and probably was a bit lost in her big hutch.

So, today i have introduced Marmite to Skittles and Chequers. Marmite is still very young, and has been trying to assert herself by chashing shy Chequers. But they are all eating their hay and vegetables so hopefully they will soon be best of friends.

DSC09103.jpg

Left to right - Marmite, Skittles and Chequers.

Last edited:

Gracie01

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
awww thank everyone.

Lady Kelly - its not the clearest pic...they are in the bed section of the hutch. Every time i opened the door they just scampered off, so i poked the camera through the arch from the outside of their hutch. Will get more pics when they are settled.

Gracie01

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I can't see who is making all the noise but it doesn't sound like anyone is being hurt...sounds like someone is hungry.

Probably Marmite!...she ate both her own and Mandys dinner last night, her own breakfast, and the remaining carrot that Skittles and Chequers left this morning rolleyes

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you have lost Mandy and left poor Marmite on her own (fab name by the way ;) )

Glad to hear the other girls have taken her in, they look lovely all lined up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.