• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Massage Pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimzer

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know where I can buy an appropriate massage pad for my piggies incase they ever become bloated (hopefully not but I like to have these things to hand!) I have tried searching online but nothing looked appropriate.

Thanks.

Oh yes, the electric toothbrush which contributed in a large way to saving Minky's life. I have since bought a massage pad which is quite funny when you put it on the floor with the guinea pig in container on top of it. When you turn it on it starts moving round the floor like a hovercraft so it needs to be anchored or wedged in between furniture x

Oh yes, the electric toothbrush which contributed in a large way to saving Minky's life. I have since bought a massage pad which is quite funny when you put it on the floor with the guinea pig in container on top of it. When you turn it on it starts moving round the floor like a hovercraft so it needs to be anchored or wedged in between furniture x

:lol::lol:

Do you have a link for any massage pads?

That's a good idea! I was wondering how people managed to keep their piggies on massage pads. I can't imagine further of my girls enjoying it very much! Haha x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back