• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Matthew And Romano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww! They are so gorgeous! I love your piggies.
Thanks hun! I wanted to take some of Sakurai and Ryou too but my camera died. v.v
I turned, bent over to charge it, looked back and Romano and Matthew were standing up on the bars watching me. :)) I was gutted it was dead as I wanted a photo of that.

Thanks hun! I wanted to take some of Sakurai and Ryou too but my camera died. v.v
I turned, bent over to charge it, looked back and Romano and Matthew were standing up on the bars watching me. :)) I was gutted it was dead as I wanted a photo of that.
That would have made a great photo!

Hello my handsome boys!
Is Matty's feeling better? And Ro.... My guinea pig crush! :love:

Aww, stunning!
Thank you :)

Hello my handsome boys!
Is Matty's feeling better? And Ro.... My guinea pig crush! :love:
Thanks Jess! Romano says hi!
He was purely adorable yesterday. I was stroking Matthew's head and he was next to Matthew and pushed his head under my hand so I started stroking him, Romano then flopped out all relaxed and stuck his two little back feet out. It was SO cute!

Matthew seems to be doing better yes. =)

Adore your little dudes! They are so photogenic!

Adore your little dudes! They are so photogenic!
Thank you! ^_^
Matthew just adores the camera. Romano doesn't like it -camera shy- and he's black so its hard to get good ones of him but when I do I'm so happy, like that final picture. :wub:

That really is a lovely photo of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back