• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Maurice has an announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
n38888888888888888888888888888888888888889999dx///////.9[ppppppppppppppppp]dd

Okay Maurice perhaps it would be better if mummy and daddy types your announcement for you :))

Dear fellow piggies

When my friend Jules went over the bridge I got very depressed and lonely on my own even though Rikki and Paloma are here mummy and daddy wont let me near them especially Paloma in case I have my piggy way with her drool so they got me a friend (not to replace Jules as there was only one Jules I miss him terribly 8...)

Let me introduce Gizmo

IMG_2849.jpg

He is 6 weeks old and he previously was fostered by Nicky (Rodgernic). Mummy and daddy took me to Nicky's house and I had a run around with Gizmo to see whee wouldn't fight (which whee didn't though he is a bit on the quick side for me young whipper snapper that he is)

He has been living with me for just over a wheek and hangs on my every move and word :) he knows who is boss.....me because after all I am the bigger one as you will see by this pigture lol

IMG_2854.jpg

He is slowly learning the ropes although I hope he doesn't continue to do this when he is bigger as I dont know how much further my little legs will stretch :{

IMG_2855.jpg

Anyway I am off now as getting fidgety so think mummy will want me off her knee as soon as in case I empty my bladder on to her

Lots of love and wheeks

Maurice xx

Aw, so happy for both the boys! Gorgeous boys they are x).

There was only one Jules, but I'm glad Maurice has a new friend xx

Oh, Gizmo is such a cutie. I bet Maurice is glad for a new friend, even if he doesn't replace poor Jules. I hope your boys are forever happy. They look like such a cute couple.

I'm so glad you've made a new friend Maurice. Although no pig will ever replace Jules, it's good to have a snuggle buddy. x

Ooh, hello Maurice! I'm sure Jules would be very happy to see you have a new friend in Gizmo the cutie-pie :)

Glad to hear the boys are getting on well together!

AWWW - Looks like little Gizmo is more than earning his name and is keeping Mo on his toes indeed!

What a little cutie! You must be so chuffed to see Maurice happy again!

AWWW - Looks like little Gizmo is more than earning his name and is keeping Mo on his toes indeed!

What a little cutie! You must be so chuffed to see Maurice happy again!

He certainly does keep Mo on his piggy toes poor Mo he is sleeping a lot more since Gizmo came must be tiring being a daddy :))

We are happy to see him happy there was a day or two after we got Gizmo that I felt extremely guilty and upset thinking we were betraying Jules but realised that Mo's needs had to come first

Aww they look very sweet together, glad Gizmo is keeping Maurice busy and they get along so well :)

Awwww he is such a cutie. Am really pleased Mo has a new friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back