• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Max Has A Bladder Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything crossed for Max. My Pringle had the same op just over a week ago and so I can feel your worry!
Hope you get news from the vet soon. Just for info, my piggie stayed over night after his op on a drip and I collected him the in the morning - obviously your vet will advise what is best for Max but it might be worth being mentally prepared for him staying.

Oh poor boy, really hope the op goes well.

Thank you everyone.

He's back home - feeling very sorry for himself. He's eating a little bit and I'm topping up with critical care .

Poor Max. Hope he feels better soon. He's in good hands with you though. Hospital cage in the house again? x

Quick update . On his 2nd day post op, Max was eating well but looked so miserable, I decided to put him in a run with Bess and Sparkle. The transformation was amazing - he came to life! Guinea pigs really are much happier with their own company.

They're all back in their hutch together. He's still got staples in so I've removed the ramp and they're on one level . You wouldn't believe he's had such a big operation - apart from the fact his belly looks like a zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back