Me and my guinea pigs! (Add your own favourite picture)

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
This is one of my favourites of Jerry asleep on my OH with his eyes firmly shut. I love how relaxed and content he looks :)

What a lovely pic! You know that a piggy is completely relaxed and happy of they just fall asleep.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
I do miss having a abby around the house

Abys are just great personalities! On the other hand, Nerys and I are both missing our updates on Mr. Grumpy Lentil in your picture. He was a most handsome teddy boy! And between a teddy,me and you, good cheer is somewhat overrated, don't you think? ;)

dylansmummy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
this is me and smokey RIP lil fella, mine and hubbys first piggy many years ago i just look so happy i loved that lil pig so much

but my fave pic of all time is my little girl 1 week old she was a whopper with Fuzzy who sadly died a week later hence why this pic is so special as he was a special boy.

sorry all my pics are with rainbow piggies i think its because there the memories you grow fond of so cherish the pictures where as my lovely piggies now i can just go out and hug in real life. x

SHELLEYMARIE

New Born Pup
Reaction score
OH my gosh what a lovely bunch of Guineas.....and they are certainly very affectionate...none running off! i love piggies i will have a put a picture up of my lil two xx:))

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
this is me and smokey RIP lil fella, mine and hubbys first piggy many years ago i just look so happy i loved that lil pig so much

but my fave pic of all time is my little girl 1 week old she was a whopper with Fuzzy who sadly died a week later hence why this pic is so special as he was a special boy.

sorry all my pics are with rainbow piggies i think its because there the memories you grow fond of so cherish the pictures where as my lovely piggies now i can just go out and hug in real life. x
RIP piggies are always very special; they bring back so many precious memories! You certainly have two very very special pics of some very gorgeous piggies!

MerryPip

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So many gorgeous piggies and so many of them now over the bridge. I have very few pics of the boys with either me or my OH but will need to dig a few out now to look at :)