• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Me And My Guinea Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this time in the day there's so many rats. Look closely you'll see one on the path

1484063626912-1915657469.jpg

Here's a story about a girl called chocolate. She has passed away now but she used to be the baby guinea pigs guardian.i had a video I have lost which showed her inside her run and a baby guinea pig, who has also passed away, Bella, was being picked on by angel, angel began to chase Bella when chocolate came along and chased angel away, when we saw her in the run shed always have a baby following her, (here comes the sad part) chocolate always wanted a baby guinea pig of her own. One day chocolate was acting weird so we took her to the vet. The vet found a lump in her tummy. They said it was either cancer or she will have a baby. I woke one morning to find chocolate had passed away in the night.i knew she would die sometime soon like her sister, jinger. And I recovered a baby after chocolate was buried. It was in the hay at least she didn't have cancer. She would've been the first to. The baby was dead .I feel like I could have done more to help her. She was the longest living (4yrs) from our piggies but she will be beaten by angel who is making it to five years. I really miss her and her baby. A few days after she passed I don't know if I was just seeing things but I noticed the cloud outside my house looked like a big black fluffy cloud in a guinea pig shape (chocolate was a black coloured fluffy pig) and a smaller black fluffy cloud in a guinea pig shape. I really really miss my piggie. But at least chocolate can have lots of time with her baby in heaven

Gorgeous guinea pigs xx
Please make sure their hutches are secure as I've read some horror stories about rats killing guinea pigs x
We always put the smallest in the most secure hutches with the"alpha female"banned eclipse, no one messes with eclipse, her sister chased two rats out the run

If you take a look at the White piggie at the front of the hutch in that picture, that is winter, when she was the size of the small white piggie behind her, she had the bracket to chase two rats out her run.
Again it auto corrected from bravory to bracket

oh wow they are all so beautiful:luv: you are so lucky having that many:like: lol my partner would go nuts haha

Sorry if this is dark but this is twinkle at just less than two days old

IMG_20161225_080641.jpg

A picture of possibly the bravest guinea pig to ever live, biscuit, he was so unique. I really miss him. There's just too much to explain about him I was the only person who he would not try to murder :)

IMG_20170110_145514.jpg

Sometimes Nellie has trouble getting to sleep. So I let her sleep on a really comfy bed cover:)

1484076139719847516073.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back