• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Me thinks we need a larger bowl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MommaPiggy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Freddie's first Sand Bath. He wasn't too sure what to do...
The bowl looked so much bigger without him in it, too! rolleyes
I'm going to have to find something large. He could have used one of my kitten litter trays (That I used to use for the piggies when they were good boys.. :)) ) but he wouldn't come out!

My camera makes terrible noises when I video, so I like to add music to them to get rid of that horrible sound.
So here we have Lollipop by Mika...Which seems to go quite well, actually. rolleyes

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rl3BvGj6ryM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hhahaa! :)) Freddies a good little dancer :)) :p and of course hes beautiful looks like he enjoyed his sand bathx) I want a gerbil now :p

Freddie is so cute! He will get used to having luxury. My gerbil, Pie, always eats a little when its all fresh x

Lovely video, he really does look happy.

We use the ceramic piggy food bowls for hamster sandbaths, they may be the right size for Freddie.

Aw, thanks guys.

I just love him. I never thought I'd ever have a Gerbil. The thought never crossed my mind! I never realised how lovely they were.
I was growing attatched to him anyway but I've completely fallen for him now. x)

Awwwww, I've just been reading your other thread. So pleased your dad let you have him! He looks like he's having a great time now :)) have you managed to hold him yet?!

Awwwww, I've just been reading your other thread. So pleased your dad let you have him! He looks like he's having a great time now :)) have you managed to hold him yet?!

Not yet. I've opened the door and given him bits of food by hand and I've tried to pet him a few times but he's very skittish. You just about touch him and he darts off.
My brother was there with his hand in the cage earlier but Freddie wouldn't sit still. He's very nervous.

Thankfully he hasn't bitten either of us and I don't think it's likely he will...Not until I try to hold him, at least. He seems to understand that: Fingers = Not Food.

He's very eager to get out of the cage, though. I'm hoping to get him a playpen or something. I just can't let my dad know...He doesn't want Freddie to leave the cage.

oh he is beautiful, i am really happy you got him, i felt so sorry for him after reading your thread about him the other day.

Fab vid x

He's totally changed. The Freddie I remember would sleep all the time, would barely move and when he did he was just scratching at the sides of his cage.

He's got a personality now and it's come out...Literally over night. He's a little nervous...Okay...VERY nervous but he's so active and curious.

aww you should be so proud. How did you get round your dad...and your friend come to that?

aww you should be so proud. How did you get round your dad...and your friend come to that?

I just spoke to my dad calmly. I had done a bit of research for a few days before asking him and I worked out roughly how much it would cost me to have an extra pet.
When presented with all this...My dad didn't really know how to say "no."
He tried to tell me that we don't have the money and he realised that I actually do.
Then he said "It's not fair because I work nights." and I said "But I don't and even then, I don't see what that has to do with this."
And he just couldn't argue with me :x

My dad hates him, though. Won't even let me mention Freddie.

His arguments for most things are the fact that he works nights and I work evenings...But I only work part time. Five and a half hours a night. If anything that's a plus! That gives me more time with my pets.

awwww poor Freddie...hes so beautiful, and looks very mischievous he he he, keep posting piccies or vids for us wont you.

nite hon xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back