Meadow Hay Pastures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenwah

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi,

What is your thoughts on the above hay? I got some from the Range, massive bag for under a £5, Gertie seems to love it, but wondered if it is high enough in fibre?

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
This is the hay my piggies prefer. Have tried Timothy, Camomile and Peppermint, and several brands of meadow hay. I don't know about fibre content though thought hay was hay in the fibre department?

Hank288

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I am not sure on fibre wise but I do know that my pigs love it. It is the only hay they eat and I have never had any problems with my guinea pigs in the poop department! I would recommend it and it is great value as well.

Jenwah

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yay! I'm glad others are using it too :)

I have no idea either about the fibre stuff haha just read that hay needs to be high in fibre for good digestive systems

Cavywavy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've just started buying the same one for our piggies, as it looks & smells nice, green & fresh! they seem to like it & it's great value from The Range. Our piggies also really love Dandelion & marigold hay from B&M stores!

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks lovely and green, no range by us unfortunately. They are a big garden center type place aren't they?

Claire W

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I've used that hay before and my piggies love it. Yes @sport_billy the range has a garden centre but they also sell lots of other various things including pet supplies, DIY, home furnishings, toys cards, crafts and gifts etc

You can also buy the hay online from the hay experts / pure pastures website https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/pure-pastures-meadow-hay.html

Status
Not open for further replies.