• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Meet Clover *more pics added 10/10/06*

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sgprescue

This is clover. She was born last Sunday along with her 3 brothers and sisters. Unfortunatly, as I am sure you will see from the picture she was born with only 1 eye and even the remaining one is deformed offering little or no sight. By Wednesday (when this pic was taken) she was gererally being trampled on and not being looked after by mum so I took her out and have been hand rearing her ever since. She has gone from strength to strength and is doing really well, although that is hardly supising since I am feeding her every 2 hours. She wont go through the night without a feed a loves to wake me in the early hours (3.50am this morning :o) squeaking for food. She will remain a resident here at the rescue.

DSCN3976.jpg

Cheryl
Sprowston guinea pig rescue.

Re: Meet Clover

awwwwwww poor little thing.. glad she doing ok now!

She's very cute and looks perfect to me ;)

x

Aaawwww one of those gorgeous Satins. Well done Cheryl, give her a hug from me :)

She's beautiful! You should do a website and highlight all the permanent residents of the rescue. You could ask people to sponsor them! I sponsor a rat at the cavy rescue for £10 a year, it doesn't sound much but it all helps!

She is lovely :) good for you for looking after her especially with night time feeds.

Sponsoring suggestion by carrot sounds like a good idea. I would love more pigs especially if i could rescue them but with 6 already it is not practical.

Shes beautiful and so lucky to have you! :)

I had one born with one eye too, but he was blind in that too. unfortunatly didn't survive.

She is absolutly gorgeous hope she continues to do well she is in very safe hands I think :)

karen

ahhh she is adorable, hope she goes from strength to strength , I have 2 piggys with eye deformaties mother and son both have a clouded eye, but are perfect in every other way and it seems to make no difference to thier lives,
keep us informed with pics and updates on this little sweetheart, please,

She's beautiful!

I knew a woman who "rescued" a rat from Petco - the rat turned out to be pregnant and one of the babies was born with no eyes. My coworker adopted him and he lived a perfectly happy spoiled life. So I have no doubts this one will live a wonderful life too :)

She is beautiful, my type of pigger! Give her extra cuddles from me :)

What a beautiful little Clover and Cheryl you are a saint for doing what you're doing

Bless you both

Beautiful little lady! :)

Is she satin or just very shiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back