• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Meet Frazzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Frazzle has arrived!
Took long enough to get him zzz congestion on the M25.
He is adoooooorable. So tiny compared to Terry. He is staying in a make shift indoor home for tonight then hopefully gonna get the proper cage tomorrow! He seems to be ok at the moment, he was coming up to the bars of the carrier case on the way home to say hello, and laying flat out to sleep. Just got back and I gave him some broccoli which he had a good old munch on, and gave him some of his mix which he has munched on too. Had a cuddle too x)
Terry knows somethings up, he wont be happy he's not the only guy around now!
Pigtures soon when he's a little bit more settled

xx

Welcome Frazzle! I hope that you and your new friend will get on well!

A couple pics to keep you satisfied :))
dscf0748r.jpg

dscf0743c.jpg

dscf0740f.jpg

Hehe
Mwah! He's such an inquisitive piggie!

xx

I know I said he was inquisitive but that was an understatement :o
After bringing in Frazzle for a cuddle from the hutch my mum finally agreed it was too cold for him to be outside. So I made a makeshift home for him in my bedroom, a closed off area using draws and a cat carrier...
I went downstairs to fetch the pigloo, then when I came back up, I opened the door and there was Frazzle sitting in the middle of my room... he ran at the speed of lightening when he saw me ... took me aaaaages to get him, scrambling around on the floor... he's so tiny and agile I'm not used to it! mallethead finally got him back into his cage area, and decided that the way he must have got out was by going over the draws, so I sat here on my computer waiting for him to do it ... 5 minutes later he's running around my bedroom floor again! Somehow he had managed to squeeze himself inbetween the tiniest gap between the cat carrier and draw... all fun and games for him!
me = zzz

Finally got the cage today for Frazzle which is now built in my bedroom, he seems to love the cage, running around like mad and squeaking. I decided however, to test the relationship between Fraz and Terry... I held Terry close to the bars... it didn't go well. Frazzle teeth chattered, ran around like mad, squeaked and yawned at Terry. Terry decided he wasn't having this so teeth chattered even louder.. and it continued when I put Terry back in his cage. I hope I can get some sleep tonight ... Frazzle is a noisy one.
mallethead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back